Cart 0 items: $0.00

La Prova

La Prova Dolcetto 2020

La Prova Dolcetto 2020

Tasting Notes 

Wirrega Vineyard, Limestone Coast. Dolcetto grown in the middle of no-where, but such an awesome vineyard site 80k’s inland from the Coorong on the Limestone Coast. Dolcetto, originating from Piedmont in Italy and translates as the ‘little sweet one’ certainly lives up to it’s reputation here, making a supple, red berried, juicy medium bodied red wine, that would love a quick chill on a hot day.

Winemaking Notes 

After a five day cold soak the destemmed Dolcetto began a wild fermentation, and after one day 65% was pressed to ferment in tank off-skins (for a soft, juicy component) and the remaining 35% fermented on skins (for a denser red fruit portion) for 12 days.  By putting the yin and the yang we have created a soft, juicy chillable red. Bottled in September 2020. 

In Stock
Add To Cart
/ 750 ml
Wine Specs
Alcohol %